This recipe gets an A+ in the “Easy” category. Even if you have no cooking experience whatsoever, this recipe is sure to be a success! Try it out–I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised!
Bacon Wrapped BBQ Chicken
Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breasts (for however many mouths you have to feed)
Bacon (2 slices for each chicken breast)
1. Squirt some barbeque sauce in bottom of baking dish.
2. Salt and Pepper your chicken breasts to your taste. (This step is optional!)
3. Douse thawed chicken breasts in barbeque sauce (or if you’ve planned ahead–marinate them over night in the refrigerator)
4. Wrap chicken breasts in uncooked bacon.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
6. Enjoy your delicious main dish!!
This chicken recipe pairs well with almost anything!
Check out my easy corn on the cob recipe here!