These rolls will make your taste buds tingle! There is so much goodness packed into these little rolls that you’re bound to make these more than once! Test it out!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Rolls
(this recipe makes about 14-16 miniature rolls/about 7-8 large rolls)
1 Chicken Breast, cubed
1 package crescent rolls
4 slices bacon
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
1/4 cup Ranch dressing
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cube some chicken into bite sized pieces. Cook in skillet until no longer pink. Set aside to cool. Once cool enough to handle, chop up very fine–I use my handy “chopper.”
3. Cook slices of bacon in skillet. Set aside to cool. Once cool enough to handle, chop up very fine.
4. Roll crescent rolls onto cookie sheet. Pinch the seams so the triangles don’t separate. Spread Ranch on top of the crescents with a spoon.
4. Sprinkle chicken, bacon, and shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
You could also add some chopped onions (or maybe sweet red peppers) if you want!
5. Roll up starting on the long side for miniature rolls, or the short side for larger rolls.
6. Cut in slices. Place slices on cookie Sheet and Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden.
For dipping sauce, we use pizza sauce and/or ranch dressing! If you try something else let us know–we would love to try it too! (Personally, I think they taste amazing plain, but Brandon likes the extra sauce, so I feel obligated to have one on hand when I make this meal).
Cheers–I hope you try this easy recipe!!