Prep: 15 minutes (or less) Bake: 30 minutes
- 2 TB olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves.
This recipe is so simple–test it out!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease baking dish.
2. In a bowl, combine olive oil and garlic.
3. In a second bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil leaves, and ground pepper.
4. Dip the chicken first in the olive oil/garlic, then in the breadcrumbs combination, covering completely.
5. Place in the baking dish and bake at 350 for 30 mins. Be sure to make sure the chicken is cooked thoroughly before you take a bite!
I paired this chicken with thin noodles and a Caesar salad. This would have also tasted good with a green vegetable, such as broccoli or green beans!